As a choir that has been dedicated to creating music together for nearly four decades, we believe music holds value, beauty, insight, and emotion that is hardly able to be captured by any other medium. Phoenix is an intergenerational, vocationally-diverse group of vocalists that share one key thing in common: a love for singing together. We cherish the power that music has to create community and family-like bonds, which is why you will often hear us refer to ourselves as the Phoenix Family. This family exists to share our talent with everyone, and yet we need you to help make that possible.
- A gift to Phoenix allows us to continue to create and share music with you.
- A gift to Phoenix enables us to take care of our staff and provide developmental opportunities for our singers.
- A gift to Phoenix sustains the value of choral music and creating harmony together in our community for years to come.
Giving monthly is a small, sustainable way of investing in Phoenix’s long-term impact.
- Join at $25 / month now, you will be the first to receive special updates and offers on future ticket sales and so forth, as well as a complimentary of copy of Phoenix’s next album.
- Join at $50 / month, you will receive special offers as well as Phoenix’s next album, and two complimentary tickets to one of Phoenix’s concerts in the 2022-2023 season.
- Join at $100/ month or more, you will receive special offers, Phoenix’s next album, as a complimentary season subscription to Phoenix’s 2022-2023 season.
If you are interested in learning how to set up your monthly donation through Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR), please email email@example.com
Phoenix Chamber Choir is a registered non-profit organization
Charitable Registration # 889906392 RR0001
**Please note, as of Jan 1st, 2021 we will only issue tax receipts for donations over $25 CAD. Exceptions can be made by request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Phoenix friends!
Phoenix would like to thank all of our donors from 2020
Gretchen & Rand Pigott
Hal and Paula Levy
Mary Ann Shope
Marion Pearson and Jim Orr Fund
Bob and Leanne Dalton
Harald and Heidi Hendess
McGrane Pearson Foundation
Michael and Marlene Chauvin
Roderick L. Pearce Law Corporation
Vaughn Chauvin and Carolyn Shiau